How is Pactimo pronounced?
Pactimo is pronounced pac-TEAM-O, similar to how the Italian word ultimo is pronounced.
What does Pactimo mean?
Pactimo is a derivative of the word impactful. When the company was founded, we set out to make an imPACT on the industry, our customer's and employee's lives and, most importantly, this global village we call Earth.
Can I Pay in Euros?
- No, all orders are processed in GBP, however you will be able to see the Euro currency equivalent in your shopping cart.
What is a Made-to-Order item?
- All Made-To-Order (MTO) garments, which also includes Jersey for a Cause items, are individually produced when ordered. They typically take 24-28 days from the date of purchase to receive. Once your order has shipped we'll send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
If I add expedited shipping to a Made-to-Order or Jersey for a Cause garments will I get them faster?
- Since Made-to-Order and Jersey for a Cause products are individually manufactured when ordered, expedited shipping is not available.
My entire order isn't listed on the shipment email, why?
- Your order most likely contains a Made-to-Order or Jersey for a Cause garments. Those items are individually manufactured when ordered and take 24-28 days from the date of purchase to receive. You will receive a separate shipping email for them.
The email address and password I use when ordering Pactimo Custom clothing do not work on the Pactimo Store website? What should I do?
- The Pactimo Store and Pactimo Custom websites are on different servers and require separate log in credentials. Please create a new account on the Pactimo Store.
If I create an account will it store my credit card information?
- No credit card information is stored. Only billing and shipping address information is stored to speed the purchase process for future purchases.
I just placed my order. When can I expect it to be delivered?
- Fulfillment takes place Monday thru Friday, not including holidays or office closures. If you placed your order before 8am on a weekday (Monday - Friday) we make every attempt to process your order the same day. Orders placed between Friday after 9am and Monday before 8am will be shipped on Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email at the close of the business day that the item was shipped. Shipping confirmation emails include tracking information. Extenuating circumstances sometimes apply to expected fulfillment timelines.
I just submitted my order and realized I ordered the wrong size! What should I do?
- Please call or email us immediately so we can correct your order before it is shipped.
The item I ordered doesn't fit, how can I make an exchange/return/receive store credit?
- Please refer to the Returns & Repairs page for more information and to initiate a Return Request.
Does Pactimo provide a return label for returns or exchanges?
- Pactimo does not provide a label for an exchange or return, unless you were sent the wrong size or a an incorrect item.
I just sent back my exchange today, is my new product on the way?
- After we receive your package to our office, we will send out your new product as soon as possible.
How long will it take to process my return or exchange?
- We always try to process returns/exchanges the same day we receive them. However, we ask that you please allow up to 3 business days after receipt to see an update in your Pactimo account.
How should defective or quality control items be returned?
- If you are returning a garment for a quality control issue, and have worn it, please wash the item before sending it to our design team for analysis.
Can I return 1 item from a Bundle?
- You may exchange a single item for a different size, however you can not return a single item for a refund. If you would like a refund the entire bundle must be returned.
Need more help?
Call us directly on 028 9073 0179. Monday – Friday between 9 am and 4 pm GMT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.