Our Threshold Triathlon Collection is designed for speed and aerodynamic efficiency in all disciplines and for excelling on the bike. We took knowledge gained from working with professional teams to optimize performance with the fastest and most efficient wicking fabrics.
- The leading edge and shoulders of the suit are comprised of aerodynamically efficient, fast-wicking materials that provide aerodynamic benefit and a lightweight, comfortable on-body feel
- Sleeves are the aerodynamic, raw-edge
- The trailing edge of the suit is comprised of a wide-open, highly breathable mesh that dumps heat and dries quickly
- A semi-auto locking, full-zip front allows for easier donning/doffing and for better ventilation on long run and bike legs
- Tapered mesh collar is soft on the skin and quick drying
- Two large pockets on the lower back sit flat to the body but expand to allow for race fuel
- Highly compressive rise and leg materials hug your legs to help stave off muscle fatigue
- The mesh gripper holds the legs in place while remaining quick-drying and breathable
- Tri-Comp chamois
The following OFF BODY inseam lengths were measured on a garment at rest. They may not exactly reflect the ACTIVE inseam length when the garment is being worn due to the combined effects of the 1) the riders' torso and femur length, 2) stretchiness of the material, and 3) the rider's leg musculature.
S = 24 cm
M = 24.5 cm
L = 25 cm
XL = 25.5 cm
2XL = 26 cm