Our lightest jacket yet (only 125 grams in a size medium), the Divide is the ideal packable piece for unexpected changes in the weather or chilly mountain descents. We've used 100% post-consumer recycled MicroTek Supreme™ fabric across the front and shoulder panels, which is exceptionally good at blocking wind chill, and recycled Zero-Weight mesh in the side panels, arm insets and back for stretch and breathability. Design features include a semi-locking two-way YKK zipper for venting and elastic pass-throughs for easy access to jersey pockets. The packability of the Divide is one of its highlights. Roll, scrunch or fold it into one of the rear pockets of your Jersey and you will still have room left to store other items for your all day adventure.
Due to its location next to highest mountains in the Continental Divide, the Front Range of Colorado often experiences severe wind gusts. It's a natural phenomenon as air rapidly descends over the crest of the Rocky Mountains. It was for these conditions that we developed and named the Divide Jacket and Vest.
- NEW Post-Consumer, Recycled Fabrics: Microtek Supreme, 40D windproof woven on the front, top of arms and sides. Breathable, Zero-Weight Mesh across the back and in underarms.
- NEW Semi Auto-Lock, 2-way YKK Vislon Zipper: Smoother action and more robust quality with a glove friendly pull.
- NEW Draft Flap and Zipper Garage: Blocks wind and keeps the zipper and pull off your neck and face.
- NEW Mesh Silicone Gripper: Keeping the jacket in place during motion.
- NEW Elastic Pass-Through for Pocket Access: Allowing easy-access to pockets.
- Refined fit provides better coverage and on-body feel.
- Highly reflective logos and accents provide excellent visibility in low light conditions.