The Keystone Gilet is designed with the classic Colorado shoulder season ride in mind. Imagine your morning rollout in -1°, by lunchtime you're faced with temperatures hitting the 20's, and the entire course of the day you've encountered mountain ascents/descents that expose you to extremes at either end of that spectrum (and probably some rain too!). The Keystone is extremely effective at regulating your temperature while being light enough to wear through the entire effort (even though it will easily pack into a jersey pocket). And if you tend to run hot during exertion, we've included a reflective two-way zipper so you have venting options. Three full-size rear pockets and a fourth zippered security pocket allow you to stow everything you may need for an all-day ride.
FABRICS & CONSTRUCTION
The versatility of this midweight, stretch gilet comes in the form of the stretchy, body-hugging softshell, which is both windproof and highly water resistant, and a super light-weight stretch knit, which efficiently regulates body temperature across the back. To enhance the versatility of this multi-season garment, we have used an environmentally sensitive C6 DWR (durable water repellent) coating on all the external fabrics to facilitate the repelling of road spray and rain.
- 3-Layer stretch-laminate, softshell fabric on front, shoulders and collar for windproof/waterproof protection
- Lightweight, highly breathable, stretch-knit across back
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating throughout for water shedding
- Three full-size pockets
- One zippered, water resistant valuables pocket
- Reflective two-way YKK zipper with weather flap and discrete double-sided zipper garage for neck comfort
- Reflective taping on shoulders
- Reflective pocket taping for 360° visibility.
- Temperature Range: 4° - 21° C