The Alpine Jacket is designed for those looking for a thermal, weather-resistant jacket that will get them comfortably through long winter base miles. It's ideal for days where temperatures won’t eclipse 4° and there may be plenty of adverse conditions such as snow, sleet and and cold road spray.
FABRICS & CONSTRUCTION
The stretchy, cozy grid fleece softshell material on all leading-edge panels of the Alpine is not only thermally efficient, but both water resistant and wind proof as well. Medium-weight Storm Fleece across the back and in the arm insets ensures a perfect fit while also aiding temperature regulation and breathability. To further enhance the usability of this winter garment we used an environmentally sensitive C6 DWR (durable water repellent) coating on all exterior fabrics so that moisture in the form of road spray, snow and sleet merely rolls off.
A reflective two-way zip allows for even more temperature regulation if you run hot during exertion. Three large rear pockets with a fourth zippered security pocket ensure you can stow everything you may need for a big winter ride.
- 3-Layer stretch-laminate, softshell fabric on front, shoulders and collar for windproof/waterproof protection
- Mid-weight, brushed back, stretch-knit with DWR coating for temperature regulation on back and arm insets
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating throughout for water shedding.
- Soft-knit elastic cuff that easily slips under or over gloves
- Three full-size pockets
- One zippered, water resistant valuables pocket
- Reflective two-way YKK zipper with weather flap and discrete double-sided zipper garage for neck comfort
- Reflective taping on shoulders
- Reflective pocket taping for 360° visibility.
- Temperature Range: -9° - 4° C